Praises...
Lazy Saturday mornings snuggled up in bed.
A daughter willing to "babysit" so her parents can spend that lazy Saturday morning in bed(we stayed in bed till 9!)
Watching the littlest guy grow and change and do amazing things!
Everyone pitching to pick up without complaining.
Long naps with giggling, face making boys at the end of a 2 + hour stretch...this is becoming habit, I am singing praises for this one bigtime!
Clean, smelly good, snuggly baby boys!
Early dinners where kids eat free and are all well behaved!
Fun filled time in Toys R Us with Christmas money to spend and no tears!!
Talking to Mom & Dad being dad in the backround.
A quiet evening playing with new toys and just enjoying being a family.
Perfect days. So many times today I thought this was a great day! Thank you Lord for days that may not be much of anything to the outside world but couldn't be more perfect to me!
Quotes & Memorable moments...
"I wish they'd never bought you that stinkin camera" Lily after I have successfully blinded her with the flash.
"I go bye bye! I see Gerotrax?? I buy my chopping haul saaaaaawww mill? " Dax as he ran to retreive his geotrax wishlist after being told we were going to Toys R Us"
"there it is!! My saaaaw mill! put it in the cart, I want take that home. There my Sheffield and Jenkins, put that in cart too" Dax in Toys R Us
Dax slipping several other pieces into the cart just for fun.
"Would it be ok if I spent some of my Christmas money on Geotrax too? I'll buy this track pack and split the dump truck with you" Mike to Dax in the aisle at Toys R Us
The few minutes we all spent bright and early this morning watching Tigger & Pooh in Mommy & Daddy's room.
Finn learning to climb stairs! Sophie, my babygate just standing by and watching! Finn heading straight for the dog food bowls...sigh, I'm in trouble now!
Dax vacuuming the floors. The way he had to wrestle the vacuum and how many dings he probably put in walls and furniture....but that smile on his face! It was worth it. I'm training him to be a great husband someday! I know there is a little girl out there somewhere that will be happy about this!
Dax & Finn's after naptime fun...I know my excitement about this won't last forever, but it's so cute!
Finn dancing & Dax singing "Alleluia" in LoneStar
The boys building Geotrax land & Lily building Polly Pockets land and everyone just happy for an hour before bedtime. Do I have to buy them all new things for this to happen??
Everyone getting along, having patience. I wish I could have just documented this whole day!
Lazy Saturday mornings snuggled up in bed.
A daughter willing to "babysit" so her parents can spend that lazy Saturday morning in bed(we stayed in bed till 9!)
Watching the littlest guy grow and change and do amazing things!
Everyone pitching to pick up without complaining.
Long naps with giggling, face making boys at the end of a 2 + hour stretch...this is becoming habit, I am singing praises for this one bigtime!
Clean, smelly good, snuggly baby boys!
Early dinners where kids eat free and are all well behaved!
Fun filled time in Toys R Us with Christmas money to spend and no tears!!
Talking to Mom & Dad being dad in the backround.
A quiet evening playing with new toys and just enjoying being a family.
Perfect days. So many times today I thought this was a great day! Thank you Lord for days that may not be much of anything to the outside world but couldn't be more perfect to me!
Quotes & Memorable moments...
"I wish they'd never bought you that stinkin camera" Lily after I have successfully blinded her with the flash.
"I go bye bye! I see Gerotrax?? I buy my chopping haul saaaaaawww mill? " Dax as he ran to retreive his geotrax wishlist after being told we were going to Toys R Us"
"there it is!! My saaaaw mill! put it in the cart, I want take that home. There my Sheffield and Jenkins, put that in cart too" Dax in Toys R Us
Dax slipping several other pieces into the cart just for fun.
"Would it be ok if I spent some of my Christmas money on Geotrax too? I'll buy this track pack and split the dump truck with you" Mike to Dax in the aisle at Toys R Us
The few minutes we all spent bright and early this morning watching Tigger & Pooh in Mommy & Daddy's room.
Finn learning to climb stairs! Sophie, my babygate just standing by and watching! Finn heading straight for the dog food bowls...sigh, I'm in trouble now!
Dax vacuuming the floors. The way he had to wrestle the vacuum and how many dings he probably put in walls and furniture....but that smile on his face! It was worth it. I'm training him to be a great husband someday! I know there is a little girl out there somewhere that will be happy about this!
Dax & Finn's after naptime fun...I know my excitement about this won't last forever, but it's so cute!
Finn dancing & Dax singing "Alleluia" in LoneStar
The boys building Geotrax land & Lily building Polly Pockets land and everyone just happy for an hour before bedtime. Do I have to buy them all new things for this to happen??
Everyone getting along, having patience. I wish I could have just documented this whole day!
No comments:
Post a Comment