Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sick Leave...

Quick Praises...

Antibiotics!!!

Motrin, Tylenol, & Asprin

Blog readers who stop by daily checking for something new....I know who you are...thank you for not giving up yet!

Announcements...

Here we have been blessed with two cases of strep, two ear infections, many headaches, muscle aches, one really nasty nose thing, about 8 hours of sleep between two grown ups in two nights and not too many more in the night before. I say blessed because these are not the flu and can be treated so traveling this weekend is still open.

I will be doing my best to update tomorrow (although I may cheat and backdate, I love how that confuses people!) So for now, I'm going to bed maybe I can pull of 6 hours in a row tonight!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Have a joyful journey this weekend. Maybe some Sacred River would be good? Can totally relate to the Sick Leave. We are 4 for 4 around here. Even the Dr. himself got an earful. Can you imagine? Hope everyone is well really soon.

PS...Never done this blog thing before. Newbie at even commenting. You better not get me hooked like the rest of ya'll.
<3 U

Amy said...

Oh yuck! I'm praying for all of you - especially your dad. Hope all is well soon. Amy