Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy Birthday...

For my husband who has been on his own for oh so long at his point...I wish you a happy 33rd birthday(you are 33, right?) I've been trying to think of a song to post for you and I keep coming up blank, so I took a trip to YouTube and this is what I found...




I thought that would amuse you. I thought about telling you I was pregnant, than later tonight telling you it was just an April Fools thing...but I wasn't sure you'd make it through the day. =)

I love you! Have a great birthday!

4 comments:

mmldf5 said...

Nice Choice. I much prefer Marilyn over a coronary. (which is likely what would have happened with the news of your faux pregnancy.)

mmldf5 said...

Nice choice. I rather prefer Marilyn over faux pregnancy news.

Anonymous said...

That would have been a very good prank but I think you made the better choice! :-)

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Mike!!! Thinking of you here in Hoosierville. All the Savages