Praises...
Buddies. No matter how old you are it's great to have them!
Brotherly love It's funny to watch it blossom! Makes me laugh every day.
Little boys & long naps.
Daughters who think their fashion trends are new & cool. Gives me a little chuckle!
Little baby booties...I'm sorry but is there anything cuter?
Hugging naked babies..can't be a little teeny one, has to be a big rolly polly giggler like Finn.
Remembering last year at this time. Finn wasn't on the outsde yet..we were just waiting, wondering. What a blessing he is.
American Idol...really.
Lily being recognized in the "Caught ya" program at school. Good to know she's being caught doing good things!
Unlimited long distance!!
Quotes & Such...
Dax saw the blog today and yelled "that's my Nana's house!!" I asked if he liked his nana's house he said "I like my Papa".
We then had a talk about love...I told him I loved him. He said "I wuv you too mommy" I asked who else he loved. He said "Dad, Lil, & my Finn"
"Anyone else" I asked
"I wuv my dog, Fofee"
"and Nana & Papa"
"what about Ryan and Carly" I said
"I wuv them" he replied
"And Uncle Dosh?" (M)
"yep, him too"(D)
"Grandma & Grandpa?"(M)
"Yep, wuv them"(D)
"Uncle Jeff & Aunt Stacey"(M)
"Uncle Jeff scares me"D
"wuv Aunt Stacey and Kaylah and Awwwie"(D)
"What about friends? Can we love our friends?"(M)
"Yeah!" (D)
"Max?" (M)
"yep, Max! and Traci" (D)
"Chloe & Noah?" (M)
"Yep! and Sarah!"(D)
"And Charlotte" (D)
Then the love fest ended as fast as it began, sorry Uncle Jeff!
Finn learned to ride the little push car today. Dax thought he should "help him". Poor Finn!
Finn also learned that if he laid on the top step to the family room and watched Jack's Big Music Show from there that Dax wouldn't notice him and he could watch and dance in peace!
1 comment:
Max just saw your blog and said "that's my Finny and Dax" Gotta love these boys!beigq
Post a Comment