Monday, March 10, 2008



Praises...


Today was Monday, I had no where I had to be other than here with my guys!

Bruises can turn into beautiful shades of color resembling eye make up, which totally amuzes 2 year old boys!

Only one breathing treatment for Finn. Althouhg he did manage to spit up in the nebulizer...is it bad to remist spit up? (I washed it and started over, I'm not that big of a slacker!)

Husbands who come home from work in really good moods for no reason.

Boys who go to bed almost on time.

Girls who get their chores done almost on time.

Chats with mom.


Quotes and such...

"Mom! he's walking!!!" From Dax, about Finn...but alas, he means with his handy dandy little push cart, not with his two feet alone. He has the strength & balance, but so far lacks the faith.

"WHAAAOOO WHOOOAA, thats what my baby says!" Dax, many times throughout the evening for no real reason.

1 comment:

The Sullivan Sitcom said...

Max just saw Dax's picture and said "Hey, that's my Dax, how is his eye?, he hurt it in the car." Oh how the boys LOVE each other! That is a praise for sure.