Amazing joy a small boy can find in a mirror.
Amazing joy a room full of adults can find in a small boy wearing a hat that reads "Swinger".
Coloring Easter Eggs.
Having Jessy around to sit and color with my kids when I have so many other things going on in my mind.
Amazing friends & amazing support.
Quotes & Memorables...
Dax sneaking out of our room without any one noticing first thing in the morning. We noticed he was gone when he came back, throwing the door open and saying "I sorry I eat my chocolate bunny. I sorry I not ask." I asked if he'd bothered Papa, he replied "I tell Papa he sick, I got spicey."
My mom's version of the story was that she wnet downstairs and found Dax's binky & Gigi (his giraffe) laying on the floor in front of the open freezer and Dax naked from the waist down finishing up his chocolate bunny from grandma. So much for breakfast....
He did then go upstairs get on a new pull up and proceed to sit quietly on the bed with my dad while eating a "spicey" and according to my mom he calmly told my dad he was sick but he'd feel all better soon like Sasha.
It's amazing the things you miss sleeping till 7:30.
No comments:
Post a Comment