Sunday, March 9, 2008

Weekend Praises...






Calm ability to deal with blood & screaming child at same time!


Short wait at Medpointe! (short being less than an hour!)


Mom's Day Out..perfect place to drop Finn on my way to Medpointe.


The women who babysit for Mom's Day out!


A great doctor who knows just how to deal with a two year old with a ouchy.


A big sister who is actually kind to her little brother because of his injury.


Afternoon nap between blood and up all night!


A little boy sitting on the potty...trying, makes for great pictures!


Husband who lets me run off with other men & children for the whole night!


Kids who will let me hang out with them.


A car full of giggles and loud music to keep you awake!


Playing all night long!


Being surrounded by great teenagers & adults trying to create a great environment for them.


Long Saturday naps to make up for playing all night long!


Great friends. ( I know I use that one a lot, but sometimes I am just overwhelmed by how blessed I am in that area!)


Long Sunday afternoon drives for long Sunday afternoon lunches.


A husband who tells me to go even when I'm feeling a little bit guilty leaving him again!


Interesting road trip conversations.


Already having a nebulizer machine and meds when the littlest guy starts having asthma attacks. We're gonna hope it an allergen.


Little joys in the journey even when the road is bumpy and people are not so warm and fuzzy!


Quotables...


"Dear lord, please allow _____ to keep her Pie hole shut" This just made me giggle. This was a silent prayer sent up in church Sunday, I will however keep the prayer & person being prayed for private! =)


"Honk it's Grandma's Birthday!" written on a large white sheet. "Honk, Sarah, Honk!!!" screamed by women who are entirely too old.


"I'm sorry I'm speeding...but I really have to Poop!" Bumper sticker that brought on quite a good giggle.


"Daddy, can you turn off the sun?" Dax to Mike "No, I can't turn off the sun." Mike to Dax

"Only Mommies can turn off the sun." Dax...the ever amazing saga of who can turn off the sun.


"I'm all better now, lets go home" Dax, 5 minutes after arriving at Medpointe after lunging into the car seat LATCH and gashing his eyebrow open.


"These funny band aids make me feel much better" Dax's response to people asking him what happened to his head. He thinks those steri strips are the best band aids ever and hasn't tried to take them off yet.




No comments: