Monday, April 14, 2008

Praises...

Sunshine! Now that all the windows in our bedroom are free of furniture it seems like the morning sun comes flowing in. Seems like just yesterday we were all grumbly because we needed spring. I love the feeling that it's just about to spring!

Baby smiles, with dimples makes them even better!

Only topped by baby giggles as Finn teeters on his third or fourth step and is so proud of himself!

Kids who are actually able to make a bed after tearing it apart, I was impressed with their skills...hmmm...I see bed making on a more regular basis in their future!

Mondays with no plans, my favorite kind!

8 teeth. Not sure when Finn got them all...good mama, I know...but there were three more in there than the last time I forced my finger into his mouth!

Clean baskets & drawers. You know those baskets, the one on the kitchen counter where you throw all the stuff you don't know what to do with? Mine was a good 5 inches over the top of the basket, sigh... now it's not!! I even cleaned out the drawers in my dresser where I put all my notes, cards, and other important things. Does anyone not have at least one of those drawers or baskets? If you don't, where do you put all that stuff?

Finding old notes & cards. Some that make you smile, some that make you weep.

Seeing others reflected in your hands.

Not having to go to the emergency room after Dax decided to do a flying bambino off the end of our bed rolling right over the top of an unsuspecting Finn playing peek a boo with a curtain on the floor. Dax's cheek bone came in contact with Finn's forehead. I think Finn won. He has a small goose egg, Dax on the other hand has a full blown shiner. Maybe I'll show pictures tomorrow. I love my boys!

One little two year old who insisted on wearing big boy pants to bed tonight! We'll see if that is still a praise in the morning!

Going to bed before midnight in a house full of people I love.

No comments: