Praises...
Friends from far away
Friends close by
Encouraging words
People who don't think you're crazy when you reveal how your mind works
Birthday boys who think you are something special. Remember the whole "turn off the sun" stage we went through? Now we've moved on, he is asking me to "stop the wind". I think it's amazing how little kids see their parents, like super heros with no capes!
Little boys who search a room of moms and smile when they see you and say "you are my mom!" followed by a hug...I hope he always looks at me like that! Today he told me I was his favorite 3 year old so I told him he was my favorite Mommy, he found that very funny.
Medical professionals that you connect with seems you realize how important they are when they are no longer accessible!
Sick babies who can still giggle when they are hurting
Babies who still try to pick up chicks when they are sick in the doctor's office
Safe journeys
Having mom and Carly here
Sunny days when rain is predicted
A husband who does the shopping=)
My family and every moment I have with them
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment