Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Praises...

Babies who are feeling better, sleeping later, and giggling more than they have in weeks!

Picnic lunches with hundreds of kids, even if my own would rather be at recess.

A husband who will drive home from work a few towns over for a school picnic even with gas prices topping $700(ok $4.00, close enough)

Little boy hugs that come with pats on the back

Brunching with good friends

Spending my evening in deep discussion with jr. high girls

Watching their minds work and their souls search and knowing they have the right stuff brewing in those minds. I love their questioning.

Stopping at Kmart for a brief moment and finding myself in the middle of a musical interlude. I only pray that the video surveillance did not catch the little dance moves I could not control upon hearing this treasured piece of '80's music nostalgia. I hate to admit, I knew every word and could even remember the video!



Coming home to an almost quiet house.

Mom being able to converse with me without spilling the beans since I had to tape the finale of American Idol.

Yes you know my guy won, so how could I possibly not add this to my praises! He's been my favorite since the beginning. I was a pleased puppy this evening!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful reason to have a blog: to record our praises to our King.
thanks for stopping by my blog today.