Friday, May 23, 2008

Praises...

Great Friends (yeah, I know I throw this one out there a lot, but it seems I'm grateful for this often!)

Sunny Days of playing outside. (today was not one! Yesterday, however, was very nice)

Three smiling children, sometimes I forget to say thank you but I am truly, truly blessed to have these little people in my life

The "I love you" phase. Dax told me so many times yesterday that he loved me and followed it with hugs. There is not much better than that.

Being in this period in my life. When I think back to 11 or 12 years ago or 5 or 6 years ago, I remember those feelings of longing, of wondering, of sadness and disappointment. I am so grateful to know what I know now, to have learned those lessons, but I'm sure glad I'm on this side of it!

It seems I've really felt this ache for those around me in the real world and in the land of blog who have lost a child or are waiting for a child. I am grateful that God has given me that heart, and grateful that one day you will know all that God has in store for you!

A husband who will take care of the kids barricaded in our bedroom so I can have grown up time with friends in my own house.

A little shopping trip where things were actually purchased for my three favorite munchkins.

Tossing all rules aside every now and then and being lousy, yet fun parents, taking our kids to Chuck E Cheese at 8:45 pm. I did pray no one we knew would see us loading them back in the van at 10:30 when they are usually in bed at 8.

Above mentioned fun zone not being crowded allowing Mom & Dad some enjoyment too.

Happy, sleeping children, think they'll sleep in??

Late night praises and the freedom to share them with whomever I wish!

No comments: