Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Where God leads...

No, I'm not posting, I know, I promised I'd be back and I'm still working on the pictures. I have a million praises and I'm sure you're all waiting on baited breath to hear them!

Ok, I have shared with you, I think twice, about Angie Smith's blog. I know you who haven't visited are going, "Oh boy, Not again!" But I feel like knocking people over the head and dragging them there, and that is not my usual way. I feel like I need to get you there. I have never read a blog that has made me react and feel the way hers does. She has a way of sharing her journey that is obviously not from her. So, I yet again link you to her and a specific post I think should be read and shared(click here for my loved ones not so blog savvy). After you read this one, if you feel moved to read more, so be it, if not it's ok, I won't make you go back!

I'll be back, really I will!