Praises...
Finding the library cards.
Lunching with good friends.
Library time with friends, kids, friend's kids, kid's friends, and clowns.
Youth doing kind things for others, letting God use them for his purpose.
Notes from my mom, that woman amazes me with her note writing and planning abilities! Notes from long ago returned to remind me that I had put it all in words and he knew.
Getting a night out alone with my husband! Life has thrown us curve balls over the last several months and we have not been alone together since our anniversary in January!
Stumbling into places where God hangs signs on the walls. A question I just asked yesterday was answered for me today in beautiful pictures when I least expected! I love when he works like that!
Walking on the riverfront on a beautiful almost summer night. The chatter of strangers, people playing guitar in the moonlight, the lights on the sailboats.
The incredible clouds! The pink sunsetting over the river. Being just with Mike. Grown up talk..oh how amazing!
Coming home to three beautiful, healthy sleeping kids.
A great sitter who let us not worry about rushing home! Sitter chat after returning home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a beautiful post!
Post a Comment