Having a good, busy time in Ohio!
Listening to His voice.
Taking lots of pictures. (I'll post one day)
Walking through the past.
VBS #2 down, half successful.
Zoo trips. To a real zoo!
Pedicures, Movies, lunch, and shopping with Mom alone! Yay!
Going out for an evening with Mike alone!!
Mom and Mike for taking turns babysitting! I'm one lucky girl!
Amazing bargain finds this week...loving that!
At home movie nights with mom, Mike and my little brother, Ryan.
Comedy Central after hours and laughing till I cry.
Amazing sister in laws.
Mike & the kids getting to spend time with his brother and the cousins.
Outlet malls.
Seeing old friends that make you a little like a giddy school girl.
Sitting and talking for hours tonight with Mike's brother and sister in law with no kids! Lets just say this is some sort of minor miracle, cause I'm not sure I remember the last time ti happened!
My husband taking the time to walk all over town to take pictures with me on my whims..
My mom, who every day both blesses and amazes me!
Prayers going out...
To my family a state away...
Those insane American Girl shoppers in Wisconsin.
My poor sister in law who I haven't seen enough of because she'd been working so hard.
My good friend at home who is keeping our Sophie dog, at her house while we're away.
Those teenage girls who we miss!
This town, with the dark cloud. (I'll post more later...)
My little three year old guy with the best blue eyes, whom I love very much but has turned into a defiant little man lately! And for his family who love him!
Recommendation...
If you don't mind cheesy musical movies my mom and I saw Mamma Mia today and it was a fun, feel good, giggle, and sing movie! We loved it! If you're not into chick flicks, Abba, or musical movies, skip it!
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
FUN! I'm particularly jealous of the pedicures and free babysitting. :)
Your comment on my "hiding in the house from strangers" post cracked me up. When I wrote it I had no idea that so many people do the same thing...makes me feel SO much better. :)
I'll be off to see Mamma Mia! as soon as possible. I've seen it on stage and own the soundtrac so I'm very excited.
HOWEVER, I'm not sure how I feel about Meryl Streep as Donna. And usually, I love Meryl Streep. But, I'll reserve further judgement until I see the movie!
Post a Comment