1. I am so incredibly grateful that I am not a single parent and I pray that is a title I will never carry!
2. I am thankful I have three great kids.
3. I am thankful that we have grocery stores full of food so that we do not have to hunt and gather.
4. I'm thankful I have an amazing Mom to treat us to a smorgasbord of food, clothes, etc... while we are here with her.
Realization for today... My personal room in hell would include a never ending trip to Kroger with three kids. For your visual pleasure...
These were not my children, however just picture Dax in the same aisle (yes, here in my home town you can buy grown up beverages in the grocery store, it's amazing and something I miss!) with the same cart (although his was full) figuring out that he could "fly". Using this weapon of mass destruction he was able to get up to speeds nearing 40mph and put one foot on the bar and the other in the air. Thank God the two people he just about ran down while making this discovery were members of our church and found the whole thing funny.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
"My personal room in hell would include a never ending trip to Kroger with three kids."--Brilliantly stated!
Mine is Walmart with just 2 kids!
Ha! That's some craziness...those shopping carts are lethal!
Post a Comment