Sunday, August 10, 2008

Taking Pictures in the Park...

Are you tired of this pose yet?

Let me show you what comes after...

It's sweet and sour all at the same time, isn't it, Allie?


This was one of my favorites of the morning...

Someone should tell a wanna be photographer that the place to start is not with five young children! If you could only see all 70 some pictures I took out at the park after church, you too would laugh. I did manage to capture a bit of personality...

Was almost perfect, till I noticed the stroller in the back round!!


Then I made the mistake of saying that out loud. Everyone took notes. Finn thought he'd go move it. Mike got to make a cameo...

Then the boys staged a revolt. Or should I say Dax did and took Finn along for the ride. If you don't have boys, you are really missing out...

So, we may not have managed 5 sparkling smiles all facing the camera, but we have lots of shots of those moments in time that will make us giggle for years to come!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Photoshop is for those nasty cameos strollers make. Oh yah...remember that friend who wants to push you into the photo thing? I've got the perfect opprotunity coming up!!! We'll talk- smiles!