Thursday, August 7, 2008

Working at the "Car Wash"

Today if you drove past my house, you probably thought we were having a yard sale... Nope, just a car wash! Or should I say a "stuff wash"

Which became a "kid wash"!

They needed baths, but I think I would have chosen something other than Dawn to bath them in!

Of course there were a few water fights and a few spider freak outs. You know, when you kick the spiders out of their summer home they tend to protest. But over all it ended with a sleeping baby, a worn out toddler, a pretty content tween, and a wet mama!



It was one of those rare almost perfect summer moments you want to tuck away in your memory for safe keeping filled with warm sun, baby giggles, and love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet is this?! No doubt these are keeper memories!

Jackie said...

Your yard is so awesome and green. Man, I miss the green! :)
That looks like a perfectly acceptable bath to me...he looks like he thoroughly enjoyed himself. Enjoy these last days of summer...it has zipped by so quickly...