I have to admit, I got all teary eyed. I completed this. It would have been more like me to have thought this was a great idea, stressed out, asked everyone I knew for their opinion, and then somehow sabotaged myself. There were a few close moments, but my patient husband made sure I didn't quit. It ended up requiring 2 trips in 24 hours to Hobby Lobby with all three kids and the man did not even waiver. (For your future reference, two stores within 15 minutes from my house have completely different pricing systems!) He hung wire, he drilled hangers, he cleaned glass. You've got no choice but to love a guy who works so hard to make sure you don't cause yourself to fail! My sweet friends who have listened to my endless insecurities and rambling, have continued to gently encourage me, (or print out last minute Hobby Lobby coupons!) thank you!
Mike hung each picture on the wall after it was framed and took a picture of the picture. I'm not exactly sure why he did this, but I thought it was cute and it made me feel like they were "real art".


Honestly, I don't care what any judges say, I dropped them off with 7 minutes to spare, so in my mind I won!
3 comments:
They look GREAT!
Oh, I'm so glad you submitted them. They are beautiful! When will you hear about the results?
Hey, just had to let you know that I'll be holding baby Cooper 24 hours from now. I'll give him an extra squeeze from you. :)
Post a Comment