On the subject of this child, he again cried when dropped off at preschool this morning. He tells me he had a great time, lots of fun. He also told me he will cry again on Thursday, sigh... According to a random expression of feelings at dinner tonight, "I hate school! I just really hate school! The toys are good, the teachers are good, the kids are good, it's not so bad. I just really hate it." Any parenting tips on this one??
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Random thoughts and Praises...
As much as I love this girl, I loathe this instrument. Who decided 4th graders should play the recorders? Or maybe, who decided they should practice them at home? Why did they tell us it was only 4th grade and now in the 5th grade there is a random recorder performance? She says this is the last one, hallelujah!!! The pitch of this beauty rivals the pitch of little Finny's screech. Imagine the joy of both sounds at once...delightful, isn't it? Make you want to stop by for a cup of tea?
Now imagine the joy bursting through my soul when this child picked it up. The neighbors even came out laughing. they seemed thrilled that their children were past the recorder phase, imagine that!
On the subject of this child, he again cried when dropped off at preschool this morning. He tells me he had a great time, lots of fun. He also told me he will cry again on Thursday, sigh... According to a random expression of feelings at dinner tonight, "I hate school! I just really hate school! The toys are good, the teachers are good, the kids are good, it's not so bad. I just really hate it." Any parenting tips on this one??
I love that this one lets me follow him around with the camera and isn't hiding from me today! It's rare I get a willing participant for a photo shoot. It was a beautiful day for it!!
On the subject of this child, he again cried when dropped off at preschool this morning. He tells me he had a great time, lots of fun. He also told me he will cry again on Thursday, sigh... According to a random expression of feelings at dinner tonight, "I hate school! I just really hate school! The toys are good, the teachers are good, the kids are good, it's not so bad. I just really hate it." Any parenting tips on this one??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope you don't mind but I used Finn's smiling face as the picture for your family in my contacts.
How can a person NOT smile when they see that?
And Lily practicing is priceless.
Post a Comment