Friday, October 24, 2008

A Megan Preview..







Megan, one of my favorite babysitters, and her family, which I happen to love, asked me to do her senior pictures. I decided although a bit fearful, I'd give it a whirl. I've started playing with a few so I 'm gonna give you a very small preview(lets just say these were in the first 30 out of 300!). We've taken a ridiculous number of pictures so far and still have one more day of shooting...it has been a blast!






4 comments:

lynda said...

What a lovely girl. When I first glanced at the first picture I thought of my Amy!!! The shots look good so far. Keep it up I'm sure you will do and excellent job.

Anonymous said...

They look awesome- what a GIFT (get it, gift!!!!) you have!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great. Thanks for being a great friend. Love You

Sarah

Colored With Memories said...

wow, i'd stop now...those look great!