warning...typing left handed while laying in hospital bed, please don't hold it against me. I spent many hours yesterday in the er of the hospital finn is in with severe abdominal pain. pain like I've never known. I was diagnosed with a kidney infection and a pregnancy...and sent on my merry way. I returned to the er with worse pain radiating to my neck and shoulders and several experiences with cold sweats, nausea,cloudy vision, and almost passing out. I was admitted to the same floor as finn, because they kindly want to make it easier on us. Early this morning
brought emergency surgery for a ruptured ectopic pregnancy. A liter of blood in my abdomen. was causing excruciating pain. a few hours later, down one ovary, one tube, and one sweet little person not meant to stay here with us I am so thankful for my life and my many many blessings. as long as today has been I felt it needed recorded here. thank you all for your love.
Praises for the day...
People
truly nothing means even close to the people God gives you. The husband by my side never willing to give up. The mom and sister in law who drive from Ohio to sit by my side at a moments notice. The brothers who worry,and answer questions, and take care of things, and pray. the children who go with the flow and love with words smiles and prayers. the friends who pick up the slack, who visit, who sit with your baby at all hours of the night, who entertain you in the er, who sit in hospital rooms that make them uncomfortable, who put up with your kids tantrums and treat them like their own, who take them to school, who carry on with bible study just like you want them too. who love you with prayers from across the street, down the highway or states away. That goes for family too! For smart doctors, for kind nurses, for those with great reassuring voices in the or. For pastors who come and pray. or just chat. The right words, the wrong words, and sometimes no words at all. The people...how blessed I truly am.
life...
how precious every bit, every moment.in the shadows or right out for the world to see.
prayers...
from friends, family, children, and random strangers
waking up each morning being blessed with the knowledge that this is the day the Lord has made and whatever comes I will rejoice and be glad in it.
godly peace, knowing I don't have to be in charge
still a small mention for free Internet access from hospital rooms and people who will read this and not hold the typing and lack of grammar against me today.
finn was dismissed and seems to be in great shape****
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh Marci my heart goes out to you. I am so glad they could be with you.Please get well soon. Hugs and kisses. May God be with you during this time. And may you heal and be healthy.
Love
A. Lynda
Bless your heart for finding so many praises at this time. We will continue to pray for you and your family. Happy to hear that Finn is doing good. May you have a speedy recovery and get home soon.
marci...you amaze me once again. in a time of major distress you lay there typing out the praises that never cease to overflow from your heart.
i am so sorry to read all that you and your family have been through. get some rest and i hope that all is back to "normal" soon. whatever "normal" is.
thanks for blessing all of us with your blog!
Marci. No words. Love you.
Oh my friend - I am so sorry and so proud of you, your story, your work on this blog and the inspiration you are to so many - not the least of which is you family.
My love and prayers are with you nd yours!
All my love.
Oh Marci...what a beautiful post and especially from someone who has just been through so much!
Praying for a speedy recovery and so blessed by your beautiful blog.
Sending hugs from Ohio!!!!
Post a Comment