I have been blessed in this world with some great friends. They have circled in and taken care of us in the midst of all sorts of craziness. pain, and heartache over the last year. There are many who have made meals, sent notes, said prayers, picked up my slack in other places, taken my kids in for ah hour or a day, but there are just a few who have been in that circle. You know that circle, the people who can call anytime and you never mind, who you call to ask for things you might not ask others for, who take your children at the drop of a hat because you just need to get some rest, those who always offer before you ask, and listen when you talk too much.
One of my friends in that circle needs some prayers over the next 24 hours. Traci has been there at a moment's notice for me. She has picked up my slack and my son(s) whenever I have needed her to. I always know my guys are safe and loved with her. I feel blessed to have this person in my world and am so grateful to have come to know her. So I ask that you join me in sending the most peaceful, reassuring, calming thoughts her way because this girl, she does not like to feel disorganized or out of control, she likes her plan to be laid out for her. =) Please pray for her doctors to be knowledgeable and for them to be able to give her the answers she needs. For my other Bible study chickas, lets pray for this one to be a "delivered from the fire" moment!
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am sending love and prayers to Traci. Anyone that has been there for us needs us to be there for them. It is all in the family of love.
Love
A. lynda
Post a Comment