Saturday, March 28, 2009

A Great Day to be Older...



Today I turned another year older.
Today I spent the day fighting crowds at the Indianapolis Children's Museum.
Today I had a really icky cold type thing, still.
Today it rained, hard.
Today we had to park and run in the rain and the puddles.
Today at least one of my children threw a great tantrum.

Today I got to see the beginning of a whole new year.
Today I got to celebrate another year of life with people I love dearly.
Today I got to watch my children play and learn.
Today I was feeling much better than yesterday!
Today I got to take some pretty cool pictures of a city in the rain.
Today I got to run through the rain laughing with my husband, who still offers me his jacket and holds my arm 20 years later...
Today two of my children were happy and one had the opportunity to declare his love for cotton candy in such a way that many could share in the love.
Today I laughed.
Today I cried.
Today I felt truly blessed to be living this life God has given me.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Beautiful pictures, as always!

Happy Birthday, my friend - may you be richly blessed.