Finally seeing the bottom of my laundry room floor after 13 loads. (really, it's only been a week!)
Starting yard sale planning in advance, and being excited by it!
Knowing that even though I have about 8 back blogs to write I can still throw out a praise post and no one will mind.
A very sweet blogger who sent me a great award! (That "8" meme is in my list of 8 back blogs to write, I'll get there!) It was a good reminder to me that it's time to get back to business around here and quit stressing so much about the above mentioned back blogging.
Working on a scientific sibling name compatibility list (oh how impressive that sounds!) for a friend who will be happy to know there are only a few "C" names and I did it in Excel. =) I haven't done one of these in a while and I must admit it brings me some weird giddy joy. (laugh, it's ok, my family does!)
Finding I actually have more than 1 follower, crazy!
Finding that if I create challenges and I spy type games out of cleaning up the toys, my kids will actually think it's fun. Why did this take me so long!
Learning to twitter my husband. Having him tell me they go right to his cell phone. He bumped MckMama for me, I feel so honored! =)
A 4 year old who seems to be in that "in love with his Mama" phase. He actually sat beside me with his arm around me the other night when we were out to dinner. It's totally cracking me up!
Kids who love to sing and dance to God music.
Youth who have the most beautiful smiles! Tonight there was just not enough time to chat, but I enjoyed seeing them!
Successful God time with no one jumping on me or yelling. Daniel and Esther, I enjoyed spending time with you today!
Knowing that this day was the day the Lord made. I have a God in Heaven, a wonderful family around me, a roof over my head, food, clothing, and the freedom to live and study what I believe. This was a blessed day.
3 comments:
you are too cute. i think we may be soul sisters after reading the yard sale comment. i don't think i've met someone yet who shares my joy in putting on a successful well planned garage sale!
kerry
Oooh, can't wait to see the list!! And in Excel?!? You really know my love language!
Thanks for finding my blog, Marci! And thanks for thinking of us! Between Amanda's arm and Molly I've about had enough! I've come to realize that I'm really ok with dull and boring.
Your blog is great and I especially love your "praises" posts. It's a good reality check to remember that we all have a lot of good in our lives! Also, thank you for getting me totally hooked on MckMama. She is great!
Post a Comment