Monday, May 18, 2009

Help?!?

Ok bloggers, did anyone else's "dashboard" just go away? Morph into somesort of boring, barebones, thing with no way to visibly upload pictures or add links or the like? I'm lost with this blank white page with some colored text. Help! It's like I'm Alice in Wonderland and I've dropped into some strange new world! My pictures and I are trapped in this rabbit hole...send help!

4 comments:

The Sullivan Sitcom said...

I know there was going to be an outing....maybe that was it...maybe if you went to bed anytime before 2:00 am...you would have slept right through it!

When I read that back, it sounds very "sassy", but I promise, I'm saying this in my "nice-as-can-be" tone!

Is it better this morning???

mmldf5 said...

I would send help but when I search for rabbit hole on the GPS (that I don't actually own) it can't find one.

Unknown said...

Hi! I have no idea of what I'm doing, but at my ripe old age, I decided to be brave an attempt something new on the computer! Only picture I could find that was the right size to upload was Elly. Who knows, maybe I'll start my own blog next.

Beth said...

My dashboard looks the same but I am unable to change the color of my text. I swear I could do it last week. The little color choice button is gone. (I bet in the real computer world it's not called a color choice button!) It also wouldn't let me upload more than 5 pictures today. I thought it was maybe my computer, though. Maybe not?