Our Memorial Day was pretty chilly and rainy. I loved watching the boys hang out in the garage and playhouse playing with their tools & tool bench helping Daddy build and fix things.
We spent the late afternoon at the movie theater. All three little people did really well! Mom was planning to go see Earth but I was over ruled and we saw Night at the Museum. It was ok, except I'm just waiting for my boys to start emulating the battle scenes.
Dinner. Hmmm....our children were complete heathens. So what I'm grateful for is that we made it out of the restaurant in one piece, Finn fell asleep on the way home, and we finally got to use one of the gift cards our sweet confirmation class gave us for Christmas. Thank you guys!
We still have one more gift card to use. We will be using this one alone with no kiddies!
Emails from new blog friends! Giving away some of HIS seeds.
Today we had a cleaning day. Not that this is really a blessing, because my house is still not really "clean" and it would be lovely to hire this job out....however I am very thankful to be able to do it myself and that all the laundry that was covering my laundry room floor is now done!
The kids and I had a little adventure this afternoon. We went to a neighboring town to check out a really cool little tikes climber. Can I say I love craigslist? I love when we just run into great people. We enjoyed spending an hour playing with our new friends and came home with a new big climber. We are parting with our old one. If anyone is close by and wants to by a climber, drop me a line! =)
One hour on Craigslist and all the rest of this magically vanished, which made my husband happy!
My husband for dealing with my weird scavenger hunt mentality when it comes to large and/or expensive children's items. I love the hunt to find them for great/amazing deals. It, like my baby name thing, is a sickness. So I'm very grateful that when I called Mike and asked him to meet me on his way home from work to haul this baby home he did with a smile on his face.
My mom for listening to me share my quests and my finds with interest. I'm so thankful for unlimited long distance and the ability to sit down and chat almost every night with my mama.
2 comments:
Craigslist is great!
I have not used crigslist much but you know we are kindred spirits when it comes to the hunt for bargains. Our week-ends are garages sales, tag sales and looking for great finds. It's great to have a list from people too. Tomorrow is a big church sale in the next town. We will be headed over there as soon as I return from tai chi.
Happy Sales to you
Love
A. Lynda
Post a Comment