I know I have neglected my blogging promises lately, but it's summer, and it's crazy, but it's good and I am so grateful for that! I promise there will be an upswing in the future, however I cannot predict the date!
Praises...
Warm summer evenings.
Nights with grown up girls.
Free Movies.
Big comfy reclining movie seats and little hands covered in popcorn butter.
Making it through Home Depot with only a small amount of whining and no injuries.
My husband who sometimes does sweet little things I don't expect.
Lily getting to be such a big help.
Mike never complaining when i go for a grown up girls night. The fact that he can bath, feed, and put kids to bed all by himself! I didn't think this was such a big deal till I chatted with some who's husbands can't do such things.
The promise of clean air for Finn and big yard to run in! Soon I'll blog more, but for those of you that haven't heard, we signed a contract on a house yesterday. It's funny, I thought I'd be jumping up and down, but I just feel hopeful. And maybe a little like I wish I had tab at Lowes paid for by a random stranger! =)
I feel like we have been so blessed and I think we are all excited about a new chapter in our life.
For this minute, I am yet again most thankful for all those sleeping safely and soundly all around me.
Thank you Lord, for a beautiful day.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations! I can't wait to hear about the new house. How exciting!!!!
SO thrilled for you about the new houses. I've been reading your updates on FB, and was so hopeful for you that things will be better from here on out.
Post a Comment