Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas, The Blog. Part 1.

Let me just start with the most simple description of our last two weeks...Crazy, Beautiful, Blessed.

Now, since I haven't blogged since the 20th, when I was still spinning in wedding pictures (which I really still am) I suppose I need to go backwards.  There were many December pictures that did not make the blog prior to leaving for Ohio.  I thought I should share at least a few...


Lily had her first real lead role in a play! Our Church Christmas Musical was wonderful and she loved every minute!


                                               
Dax and Finn sang two songs before the play began.  The little ones were toooo cute!
 


This was Finn's first time on the stage.  I think he might be a natural!



We really did put up a tree.  We even hung lights on the outside of the house, before December! (although I guess I have no photographic evidence)



Lily officially passes on the priveledge of putting the star on the top of the tree to Dax this year.  This was the same star that sat atop my grandparent's tree throughout my magical childhood Christmases.




And there you have it, what seems to be a sampling of all the Christmas pictures I have prior to heading to Ohio...  I guess maybe after the wedding I went on a little camera hiatus.  We did bake lots of cookies, we wrapped a few presents, we took ornaments off the tree and put them back on, we moved the nativity set around the house, we are still minus one set of angel wings, and on camel head...but all is well! 

*

1 comment:

The Sullivan Sitcom said...

Love all the musical pics...I really LOVE the close up of Finn! So sweet!