Monday, January 28, 2008

And so we Begin...

Ok, so here are my goals...

Someday to figure out how to add pictures and layout this blog so that it is pretty like my friends.

Make my writing here "light" so that the idea of sitting down and doing it on a regular basis is not overwhelming.

To create a place for me to remember all those little joys each day, an online praise journal type idea, so on bad days check in and be reminded of all the great things that occur on this journey.

To eventually share this with friends so if they feel like jumping into my head they can..and if not I won't be offended because it's really for me anyway (isn't everything....hehehe).

To share pictures of my world for those family members out there that are too far away to see as much as I wish they could!

To spell as many words correctly as I possibly can without asking Mike (maybe even remembering to use spell check....that's kind of asking a lot...we'll see!).

Ok, I think that wraps it up...I have goals! I have started, yeah!!

No comments: