Monday, January 28, 2008


Praises of the Day...

Little Boys that sleep in their own bed all night!

Catching up with good friends.

Little miracles sent from above when least expected.

Friends who listen and don't laugh too hard when you call them many times and forget half of what you needed because pms has sucked out your brain.

Two year olds that put themselves down for nap.

Husbands that cook dinner and do the dishes all in the same night!

Daughters who spend peaceful moments playing on Webkinz with their little brother & his monkey without being asked.

Mothers who end phone calls with "I love you" for no real reason.

Quotes of the day...

"Shhhh....we need to be quiet so we don't wake my Finny up." Dax...he finally got it!

"Finn really doesn't like boxes on his head, or Bumbo seats on his head, or blankets, or your feet, or really anything on his head for that matter" Me, trying to convince Dax that anything on Finn's head is really not the best idea.

Best moment I wish I had on tape... A naked Budda like Finn sitting on the ottoman clapping his hands and dancing in a rocking, bouncing type patttern while we sang silly songs.

Help I wish would continue...Dax standing beside me doing dishes, not spreading water throughout the kitchen! Just simply enjoying washing dishes with his mom.....how lojng can this possibly last?

No comments: