Tuesday, January 29, 2008




Praises of the day...

Snuggling with two little boys in the early morning hours. Watching them giggle and smile at each other and make faces at me. I hope they make each other laugh for many many years!

Living in a place where dreaming about the possibilities is part of our daily lives..

Learning that your two year old can count to 13 and you didn't even know it!

Little girls doing chores without being asked.

Seeing real progress in the daily nag level! It's going down, it's really going down!

Having a professional ask my professional opinion..forgot what it was like!

Chilling out about preschool.

Watching my husband interacting with the baby...sigh....love those games & giggles.

Another season of American Idol...and the return of One Tree Hill (yes, TV can make the praise list...even silly TV!)

Hearing my Dad's voice late at night yelling hello....knowing he stayed up to watch American Idol too!

Quotes of the day...

"I poke him in his eye? But, I waaaaannnnt to poke his eye!" He didn't but it take take some convincing!

"Wow gghhmm mmmaaammem ddddd babbbbb" Finn, with wild excitement as he laid eyes upon the line of geotrax men Dax had set up.

"Don't touch it, Finny, don't you dawwwwwwe (dare) touch it!" Dax, on seeing Finn's excitement.

"Well, I fell in the mud and the boys teased me about peeing my pants, I lost Polly(a tiny plastic dog, that is rather ugly) and other than that, basically boring, so overall bad." Lily on "how was your day at school?".

Things I'd love to see continue on...

Obsession with trains rather than guns or ugly things. Playing together!

Parental Shout outs after American Idol.

No comments: