Praises for the day...
Sleeping in till 8:45 with both my boys still sleeping!
Realizing now that morning snuggles won't be a forever thing, but house cleaning will be, and taking full advantage of willing little snugglers!
Making that realization now instead of 10 years from now.
Friends who let you slide and don't make you feel bad when you've got other stuff going on, even when you were sure they were really thinking you sucked!
Days that are supposed to be busy but suddenly, without reason open up.
A camera that doesn't make me wait!
Invitations to parties even when you can't go.
Phone calls that every evening let me feel for just a little bit like I'm sitting at my mom's kitchen table.
Moments I wish I had on tape...
The boys first real wrestling match. I, of course, did photograph it!
Dax's voice! I know it won't stay like this forever, but I could just eat it up now!
Sleeping in till 8:45 with both my boys still sleeping!
Realizing now that morning snuggles won't be a forever thing, but house cleaning will be, and taking full advantage of willing little snugglers!
Making that realization now instead of 10 years from now.
Friends who let you slide and don't make you feel bad when you've got other stuff going on, even when you were sure they were really thinking you sucked!
Days that are supposed to be busy but suddenly, without reason open up.
A camera that doesn't make me wait!
Invitations to parties even when you can't go.
Phone calls that every evening let me feel for just a little bit like I'm sitting at my mom's kitchen table.
Moments I wish I had on tape...
The boys first real wrestling match. I, of course, did photograph it!
Dax's voice! I know it won't stay like this forever, but I could just eat it up now!
No comments:
Post a Comment