This is a back post..now that I know you're reading this and have figured out the youtube thing I thought I'd leave you a gift for Valentine's Day (I can just say I posted it Feb. 14th! The magic of Blogging!)
Feb. 14th, 2008 marks our 18th Valentines Day..is that amazing or what??
I am blessed to have a husband who laughs with me even on the bad days. Funny when this song became "our song" 18ish years ago we thought the words had deep meaning, and they did. We danced to it at our wedding and we thought it had great meaning, and it did. And now all these years later, I haven't heard the song in soooo long but the deep meaning in a '80's hairband song that most of the world has forgotten, still rings true. 18 years ago we'd barely begun to scratch the surface, but through the good and bad times you have always been there. How many times over the years did we write these lyrics back and forth to each other? Too bad we haven't listened to this for years. I'm adding it here so that it won't be so long before I hear it again!
Praises....
Michael
Still being with my first love after my second, third, and fourth loves have come into my life!
Youtube...for being able to dig up a bad video from 1989!
Bad English for singing a song that will forever touch my heart and bring back a million memories!
Aquanet for making the 1980's a decade to remember! Man those guys were hot! hehehe
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment