Praises...
Pulling things off by the seat of your pants!
Having amazing people around me that make the aforementioned possible!
Babysitters who are consistent and so well loved!
A roof over my head and all the things I need right here.
65 kids with recorders who really are enjoying themselves. Recorder program is over!!!
Knowing my daughter will be able to recite all 50 states in alphabetical order.
Good teachers.
Being able to head off trouble at the beginning.
Valentines date with whole family for ice cream after the show.
Quotes & Memorable moments....
Tonight I'm calling this section...Mom the slacker forgot her camera!
Lily's show ~ Everyone wore red, white, & blue and sang & played patriotic songs. Lily looked so happy, she didn't even mind when her brothers yelled. Although I think I heard her "shush" them from the stage. We sat in the second row, really only feet from where Lily was standing. There was a staircase leading to the stage in front of us. Throughout the show Dax repeatedly wispered "I'm gonna go up those steps" "I'm gonna walk to Lily" Hhhmmmm...not sure if he totally wanted us to hear his plotting, but he was wearing that devilish grin. Lets just say we trapped him between us and when he looked as if he might have figured out he could fit under the chair in front of him and make a break for the stairs, we redirected his attention to Finn, whom he thought he should hold. They were quite cute sitting in a chair together. (wish I had some pictures to post) Finn had a quote of his own tonight, when we saw Lily come in he started to dance, held out both arms, started waving his hands frantically, yelling something that sounded remarkably in the neighborhood of Lily or "iiiyyyyyyeeee" as the case may be. Impressive for his ten months. Although it would be good since he can say both "bubba" and "Daaa" for Dax, which is very far from "Dada" After the show we headed out for Ice cream, everyone shared each others desserts and no one spilled anything (well, of course I ended up with caramel on my shirt, but what kind of treat would it be if it didn't end with a spray and wash treatment for me!). Overall a good Valentines Day, even if it wasn't exactly romantic! Still wishing I had my camera!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment