Praises...
Hope...sometimes seems when you're about to give up a fresh breath blows in. Even when it doesn't go just your way, that little rush of hope is a great feeling!
Snow Days! When the ground is covered with nine inches of white glittery powder and all the days activities get cancelled! It's great when it just shows up out of the blue every great once in a while!
Having a daughter who will step up and be a great help when I am feeling a little bit icky. Playing with her little brothers with no fighting or yelling...what a gift!
Today was one of those days I am so thankful to have my daughter around. Sometimes I think I get so easily frustrated and well, she is nine...that I forget how kind she can be, how much help she can offer, and really what a great kid she is. Thank you Lord for those moments where I get to remember!
Silly kids TV shows that are so over the top that it's kind of like a train wreck, no one can help but watch..which provides me with 20 minutes of quiet!
Husbands that get up at 8 and shovel the driveway.
Friends who think of you and love you enough to try to work out your babysitting dilemas for you!
Brothers who call you for no reason and make you laugh. Even when they do harrass you later!
Quiet Friday nights with my kids, watching movies, reading books.
Quotes & scenarios I wish I had on video...
"Baby Ben is Sick" Dax
"Baby Ben must go to the doctor, I will take him in my car" Dax
"Dress me up pretty" Lily's doll carseat
"Ben says he so pretty...heheheheh" Dax
"I love you so much" doll seat
"Ben says he loves me so much, Mom!" Dax
"I'm so hungry" Doll Seat
"He sooooo hungry mom, I need feed Ben!" Dax
Then he proceeds to drop the seat and Ben on his head and go get himself some Nemo fruit snacks...screw Ben...well, he was nurturing for a while!
Yogurt in both the dog's fur and Finn's hair..Dax was decorating them.
All three of my children watching Yo Gabba Gabba as if it had some sort of hold on them...all of them dancing, just a tad as they watch..who created this weirdness and how'd they get the guy from Good Times to host it?
27 kisses and hug routine from bedtime Dax.
Finn chasing trains and dancing. Too bad he's not overly quotable yet.
Lily's cat poop Valentines card...what creativity. sigh...
Hope...sometimes seems when you're about to give up a fresh breath blows in. Even when it doesn't go just your way, that little rush of hope is a great feeling!
Snow Days! When the ground is covered with nine inches of white glittery powder and all the days activities get cancelled! It's great when it just shows up out of the blue every great once in a while!
Having a daughter who will step up and be a great help when I am feeling a little bit icky. Playing with her little brothers with no fighting or yelling...what a gift!
Today was one of those days I am so thankful to have my daughter around. Sometimes I think I get so easily frustrated and well, she is nine...that I forget how kind she can be, how much help she can offer, and really what a great kid she is. Thank you Lord for those moments where I get to remember!
Silly kids TV shows that are so over the top that it's kind of like a train wreck, no one can help but watch..which provides me with 20 minutes of quiet!
Husbands that get up at 8 and shovel the driveway.
Friends who think of you and love you enough to try to work out your babysitting dilemas for you!
Brothers who call you for no reason and make you laugh. Even when they do harrass you later!
Quiet Friday nights with my kids, watching movies, reading books.
Quotes & scenarios I wish I had on video...
"Baby Ben is Sick" Dax
"Baby Ben must go to the doctor, I will take him in my car" Dax
"Dress me up pretty" Lily's doll carseat
"Ben says he so pretty...heheheheh" Dax
"I love you so much" doll seat
"Ben says he loves me so much, Mom!" Dax
"I'm so hungry" Doll Seat
"He sooooo hungry mom, I need feed Ben!" Dax
Then he proceeds to drop the seat and Ben on his head and go get himself some Nemo fruit snacks...screw Ben...well, he was nurturing for a while!
Yogurt in both the dog's fur and Finn's hair..Dax was decorating them.
All three of my children watching Yo Gabba Gabba as if it had some sort of hold on them...all of them dancing, just a tad as they watch..who created this weirdness and how'd they get the guy from Good Times to host it?
27 kisses and hug routine from bedtime Dax.
Finn chasing trains and dancing. Too bad he's not overly quotable yet.
Lily's cat poop Valentines card...what creativity. sigh...
No comments:
Post a Comment