Tuesday, February 5, 2008



Praises...

Carly! Today is Aunt Carly's birthday. I really hope my brother has taken her out somewhere nice and they are enjoying their time! I am grateful that my little brother, Ryan, married such an amazing person. My kids are blessed to have her for their aunt. It took twenty some years, but I knew someday I get a sister!

Ok, I should save this for Ryan & Carly's anniversary but it's too good! This is not them but sooo could have been! You guys should have thought of this...it's is so you! It's a late birthday gift, but I think you'll enjoy!



Friends! IT's amazing how even a two year old lights up when he sees friends. God knew just what he was doing when he created other people for us to love who aren't family..we get to choose them!

The ability to vote. We are so blessed to live in this country, where even if you don't know who the best choice is, you still get a choice!

Everyone sitting down at the table and eating a real cooked dinner together without any complaints!

Boys who nap together at the same time for two hours! whooo hoooo!

School projects getting done without the night ending in a total emotional breakdown (it started with one!)

Evenings that end with a really good hug that seems to come with an unspoken thank you for school project help.

A daughter that for just a few moments accepted my help without feeling like I was trying to tell her she was doing it wrong.

Baby boys who light up when their Mama walks into a room and immediately starts waving and smiling.. That makes a heart melt!


Quotes & memorable moments...

Mike and Dax sitting on the floor at bedtime reading books. Trying to limit Dax to just two books, Mike asked "which wil be our last book?" Dax tossed a book out of the way. Mike says "Apparently not that book." Dax continues looking, picks up a book and says "Apparently not Cat book" and lays it down to continue looking. I just about fell off my chair laughing.

Dax waking up from nap, seeing his friends in the living room...
"Are those my friends? Are those my friends, Noah & Chloe??" Picture it in a low gravelly just woke up voice with building excitment! I wish it was on tape.

And yet another Dax...."When Noah & Chloe coming back? When my friends coming back home?" After his friends departed..he was so sad he even needed a binky fix.

Finn army crawling his way as fast as he could to keep up with the big kids!

No comments: