Praises...
Words of love from little boys before your eyes even open in the morning.
Getting to church before the sermon.
People who know where your kids are even when you don't.
Sunday afternoon snuggles.
Good returns.
No sleet..yet.
Dinner out with everyone...mostly behaving.
Sunday night phone calls with my mom & brother at once...still not sure I understood any of the conversation, but it always make me laugh.
Getting all the stuff out of the basement before the flooding really started....maybe the rain is done?
Quotes & Memorable moments....
Dax searching for his "baby bubber" this morning. Wanting to hold him and give him kisses.
Dax & Daddy hiding under the covers this afternoon, lots of giggles.
Giggles...I wish I could have a soundtrack filled with the kids giggling!
Dax flirting with every adult woman he could find between dinner and the mall. the waitress returning to our table way too many times simply to flirt with Finn.
Dax refusing to face our table because the table behind him was filled with tiny bedazzled cheerleaders.
Dax's love for Disney Princess fruit snacks, which he calls his barbie fruit snacks. I hope he was checking out the cute mini cheerleaders and not just admiring their outfits...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment