Praises...
Finding fun on Youtube and sharing it with my blog who no one has been invited to yet...but I'm getting there!
Staying up till 3 am playing!
A husband who just laughs at the fact that I was up until 3 am and lets me sleep in!
Lazy Saturdays!
God's Grace!
Wisdom and understand that come with age.
Family phone calls.
Reading books with Mini Men.
A day with no expectations.
A Husband who will read my blog and check the spelling since the silly spell check button has been broken for two weeks...if I'm inviting others in I have to have spell check!
Quotes & memorable moments...
"Oh Man!" or "Dang it!" Over used phrases by Dax anytime he doesn't want to do something.
"You don't love me, nobody loves me!" or "You just had me to be your slave" Over used phrases by Lily anytime she doesn't want to do something.
"Whhhhaaaaa" Overused phrase by Finn everytime something doesn't go his way.
"I love you, Mommy, night night" best phrase by Dax
"I love you, Mom, night." best phrase by Lily
"Mamamama" followed by deep breathing and snooring sounds. best phrase by Finn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment