Ok, so I was going to try to do this some cool way so I could collect songs on here, but as of yet I have no idea what I'm doing so every now and then when the mood strikes me I'll add some music and you can skip it or listen, doesn't make any difference...remember these are my joys!
Music is a praise, everyday. Music has been a part of so many "memorable" moments and there were periods in my life where those mixed tapes and lyric quotes made the world go round. The memories that come flooding back when you hear something you haven't heard in years is amazing, and I love how if you knew the words then, you never forget! In so many ways music has been a bridge for me.
This is a song I heard in Walmart today. It took me back years and years and made me smile! I have this tape you know..the whole tape..Boy meets Girl, they never were really cool, but I liked them, and I think they liked me, cause I bought their album and I wore my hair like the chick. (I might have even had those earrings)
Wow! I figured out how to do it!! Now I need to share more! Here is Dax's favorite youtube video and Lily's least favorite! This is actually a Laurie Berkner Song which would play on Jack's Big Music Show, but this is the only online version we could find and it makes us happy!
Just so you know....any music posted before this post was actually posted at the same time. I took a bit of my free time, you know, the hours between midnights & 3am and had so much fun playing on Youtube that I had to add some music to old posts...don't worry, there will be more in the future!
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment