Praises...
Double naps
A two year old that loves church with his whole heart and would move in if allowed...we're considering making an offer if the church goes up for sale, I know there are some other families going in with us!
Church...being able to just go and feel blessed in every sense of the word. Laughter, tears, hugs, long talks with friends, support.
God knowing just who to put in your life at just the right moments...his plan is amazing.
Women who are always there waiting in the nursery for that two year old who wants to move in!
Daughters who know when to step up and not complain.
Little boys who just know.
A husband who understands and is always ready for what I might throw at him.
Family that is so strong.
A mom who still gives me a warning...
Doctors who not only care, but feel.
Love, Laughter, knowing his grace is so present.
Quotes & Memorable moments...
"When we go to church" "I want go to church" "I go church now?" repeat this half a billion times and you too can reinact my day from 8am to 4pm
My Dad called me today, it was emotional. I knew it was coming, mom had called to make sure it didn't catch me off guard. I asked Lily to please keep the boys occupied and quiet, herself too! She did, but she lost track of Dax. As I said "Hello" Dax tiptoed into the quiet living room and climbed up beside me sliding right up against me under my left arm. Of course he had his binky in his mouth which is contraband if he's out of bed, but I didn't acknowledge that. He sat quietly against me until I hung up, he then looked right into my eyes with a big smile and said "I love you!" which, if you know Dax is not his most common expression. It's funny how he always ust knows. Lily discoved where he was at that point, carried Finn into the room and said "There is your crazy brother, Finn." Dax looks at him and in this growly gravely voice says "I am your crazy brother!" I just started to laugh, we all did, even Finn. God sends those little joys at just the perfect time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment