I began sending out invites this morning to family and close friends. Welcome! Make yourselves at home! Some of you will find little treasures waiting for you, some of you will get completely lost in the mess. I'm glad you're here, but I'm probably not going to change how I've been doing things too much. So if you feel like you've just entered my mom's kindergarten classroom (those of you who have been there know what I mean!) please take a deep breath and realize that the overstimulation will fade when you get used to all the things hanging from the ceiling!
I don't actually feel like this place is ready for visitors, but I figured in my mind it never will be..so it is what it is! Enjoy!
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love invites!! Thanks Marci- it was an enjoyable afternoon reading the joyful journey. You are already saved on my favorites!
OK, I'm totally crying reading the Joy in the Journey! Thanks for reminding me to laugh! I also have you "marked" so I can be reminded everyday! Thanks Marci - love ya!
I FOUND YOU!So glad. And wishing you well.
I have a blogger account but I never use it. So I will keep that as my id to come here.
There are great pics below!
I wondered when you would finally go public! I will link you on my blog if its OK - that way it is easier for me to get to you! Congratulations! Love it!
Amy
It looks great Marci! I'm so glad you decided to share. I especially loved the YouTube of Waiting for a Star to Fall. I used to love that song. What movie was it in? It's going to drive me crazy until I can remember!
marci, thank you, thank you, thank you for the invite! you know i love it. girl break out the pics of you and that scrunchie-doo from the 80's. love all the youtubes!bye til i read you tomorrow!
Post a Comment