Saturday, March 29, 2008


Early this morning at 3:28 my dad peacefully left this world, he was 61. My mom & the dog were in the room with him, but the rest of us had scattered. I think he was finally glad we weren't all watching him!

Yesterday, 3/28, was my birthday. Seemed like maybe a last little message from my dad that he made it through my birthday but choose that time...made us all smile just a little!

In the days to come I want to tell you more about him and I'm sure I will, but for today I am just grateful he is dancing in heaven.

5 comments:

Oswald said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nicole - Life in Progress said...

What a sweet picture. I'll be thinking of you this week as you prepare for Saturday. I'm praying that you will all be flooded with joyful memories!

Anonymous said...

What a great keepsake picture for Lily. I know she will treasure it always. Thinking of you and your entire family. Please give your mom a big hug from me until I can do it myself. Please keep us Thursday girls posted and know we are carrying you. Amy

Anonymous said...

You are a great daughter and mother and cousin and friend and I have been thinking of you.

The photo is wonderful.

I love you Marce. And am sending much love to the whole family.

Yes. There will be dancing!

The Sullivan Sitcom said...

Please know that we are thinking and praying for your entire family!
Love you!