Praises...
Today is my good friend Amy's birthday! She thinks she's old, I think she's not so much! I even found a postable picture of her, the kind most women like where you can't really see her face, as to protect her privacy...hehe. I was blessed to spend a couple hours with Amy on Sunday, it made me remember how much I miss her! So Happy Birthday Amy! We love you!
March is full of birthdays! Good friends, great grandparents, cousins, uncles, good friend's kids, etc... so, know I love you all and Happy March birthday! This was a month God sent some amazing people into this world! (I'm partial to April & May too, but I'll share those later!)
Dax left church and only cried on his way to the car!
Chicken nuggets, the promise of which stop Dax from crying!
Spending the morning sorting baby clothes for other people!
Extra hands while waiting for Daddy to come to church & during dinner! I't sfunny how little things make life easier!
Jr. High drama! Because, although not fun for them, or for me when I have one of my own, I do so enjoy watching it all unfold! It makes me smile!
American Idol not voting off people I like
Husbands who do dishes without being asked!
Husbands who change the sheets so that their wife doesn't have to come home to a bed filled with oatmeal and yogurt. (Wish I'd been here to blog about how the bed got filled with oatmeal & yogurt!)
Being able to walk through my almost normal days.
Phone calls from mom when she's getting to to baby step through a few minutes of normal in the middle of her crazy days.
Going to bed in a warm bed with four other people sound to sleep in my house peaceful & happy.
Quotables...
Dax, the on going sun saga... Today he found his sun glasses, or at least a pair that Lily has that she may or may not have given him. He promptly put them on and said "Mommy, can you turn on the Sun?"
No comments:
Post a Comment