Thursday, March 13, 2008

Is Spring Coming???

There is no baby in this stroller, I promise!
She looks tough, but she's actually just pointing out her bruised elbows...
Coming & going, he's become a master on the scooter!

My happy observer... Finn & Sophie having a moment...Praises...


Playing Outside!!!!

The excitement that a peek of spring can bring.

Chatting with friends.

Catching up with family.

Watching the kids improve their skills on various types of wheeled objects.

Finn still happy to sit in a stroller (I know it won't last long!)

Mike staying awake long enough to discuss Lost.

Quotes & such...

Mike, "Wow, I'm so not confused anymore" sarcastically commenting on the revelations in tonight's episode of Lost

Dax, "Can he ride on the back of my fire truck, mom? Can he play with me??" Hopefully asking for Finn to play outside. Dax has been planning all the things he will do with "Finny" when he is big enough for as long as "my baby, Finny" has been in this world. "He will ride my bike. he will ride my scooter, he will ride with me on the fire truck, he will chase me". And soon...soon it will be so, you can see it in Finn's anxious little grin!

Finn...I'm not sure he gets enough air time in this section. Seems Dax fills most of the space, 2 year olds are quite quotable. Finn's days are coming, I see them right around the corner. My little baby has gotten quite big!


and although he still looks so sweet and innocent much of the time...There is this side of him...this is the side of him I found standing beside the toilet today patting the lid with this same half goofy grin on his cute little face.
I think if he could say more than a handful of words he might have said "Inspector John, from the land of Geotrax needed a closer look at the toilet bowl, mom, so I assisted he and his clipboard on the descent. He reports that we have hard water and you should maybe clean the toilet more than once a week to help prevent the orange buildup..."

Of course, for the moment I'm just making him quotable...soon he there all on his own! For now, I think I'll just shut the bathroom door and send the inspector back to the train station after a nice hot shower.

No comments: