Help! We Have a Biter!
Someday, when I have nothing much to say, I'm gonna totally blog about the drug use that must go into this show, but for now I will regress to the biting. If you have any advice, I would love to hear it!!
Flower Power!
Dax brought this lovely balloon flower on a stick home from Sunday School. He ran around the house yelling "Flower Power, Power Flower!" The stick did take a minor minor timeout because it seemed to make contact with Finn more than necessary.
He then decided this needed some accessorizing and thought this spectacular piece of eye protective gear would be perfect!
He later added a red snowman bucket to his head and yelled "Fire, Fire" in a loud gravely voice. I was pleased that he allowed me to negotiate him out of this get up for our scooter ride around the neighborhood!
Praises For Dayses (this sounded cute when I typed it of it)
When the connection went down, it only took half of my posting. (this section will be shorter than the original)
Church feeling like home.
Crazy 7th graders that call me mom. (Is this a compliment?)
Unlimited long distance.
Phone calls that let you feel minutes away rather than hours away.
Beautiful warm sunny days.
Playing outside.
Chatting with good neighbors.
Old passions bubbling up.
God's way of letting you stumble upon something, lay it on your heart, and facilitate it even when you're not sure it's something you want to do.
creativity.
Baby giggles & dimples, I could list these every day!
Great notes from unexpected places.
And of course, American Idol Night!
This was a hard night, Andrew Lloyd Webber songs. I am amazed by how many times my buddy, Jesus has been part of the show, that is definitely praiseworthy! I loved that these two favorites where from shows Mike and I have seen on stage. The First is Carly with Jesus Christ Superstar. It rocked! The second is David with "Music of the Night" from Phantom of the Opera (we sat under the falling chandelier). This showed he could take a song, pretty much not do anything different with it and sing. Have to say, he's still my fav. I'd listen to man with that voice anytime!
1 comment:
I think Mike needs to start his own blog...then he can write for US to read. That would be a perfect lunch time break! You can do it Mike!
Post a Comment