This day was long and short, hard and easy, sad and joyous all rolled into one. It was what it was in many ways because not only of the man at the center but because of the cast of characters that made his private life what it was. I have an amazing, graceful, strong, beautiful mom and two amazing, funny, kind hearted brothers. When I figure out how, I'll get the slide show that my brother, Ryan, put together up and running for all to see. The Page clan is also blessed to have some pretty incredible add ons to the family as well. You all know I'm one pretty lucky person to have Mike around, but he seems to be the standard for this family, Carly and Jessy have been there through all of this with so much love and compassion, always willing to do anything. We are truly blessed!
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Is this the Funeral?
Does it look like a funeral?





225 people came not to a funeral, but to a Celebration of Life. My dad was a man who loved to be the ring leader, he only appreciated noise if he was in charge of it. He would have loved this party. I was amazed by the love and the memories. Hearing the memories of so many helped me to see the bigger picture of my dad. I, as his daughter, saw him from one angle, one view. He touched so many people that I will never know and no matter how many ups and downs we had I know his heart was good and loving. I'm proud to have had him as my father.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment