Praises...
Watching Dax walk around the house in my fuzzy pink crocs, if only I'd gotten a picture I could have used it later!
Getting to take Finn to the doctor today sans Dax (thanks, Traci)
7th grade girls who make the dance team. Woo hoo for you ladies! (you can see their picture on Traci's blog, I'd link you there, but I'm not sure how, so you'll have to scroll down and look for the link!)
American Idol (yeah, I know, hush already)
Thursday Night!! Yeah!! I haven't had one in weeks, and it sure felt good to get out!
I'm doing this in alphabetical order...
Amy, Donna, Elaine, Kim, Lisa, Megan, Nicole, Sarah, & Traci
A very special praise and thank you to these women who took over my children, my laundry, cooking, and even my dog so that I could worry about other things over the past weeks. I don't know how to even begin to say thank you!! I couldn't have done it without you guys!
Prayers, and words of love that just keep coming in. Thank you!
Friends who let me babble on or not talk at all depending on my mood. I love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
the pleasure was all ours!! never,never,never hesitate to ask again. so great to have you all back home in morton. love,donna
Glad you are home safely. It was so nice to be a small part of your dad's celebration. Amy
Post a Comment