Wednesday nights with my girls who so take my mind off my day to day routine! (how did the poetry go?)
Bible Study on Thursday mornings. I sometimes love taking the dive way off topic into some very interesting conversations!
The great women who babysit for all of the munchkins for Bible Study and any other time we ladies gather at the church!
Little boys who still need their Mama to hold them for a while in the morning.
Beautiful Sunny 75 degree days where we can play outside and feel!
Quote of the day "Mom, are these baby pants??" Dax asked as I put a pair of shorts on him for the first time since last year. I love that he forgot what shorts were! I explained they were his and they were shorts because it was warm. "These keep my knees warm?" I said no, they'll keep your knees cool. He seemed satisfied with that.
Everyone talking to Nana while playing outside. Dax "showing" Nana his scooter while on the phone with her.
A Husband who doesn't resent me when I leave him with three whining children without much remorse, just a smile on my face!
Ladies who come pick me up and drive me away from the whining!
Thursday nights! A little Margarita, way too many munchies,a warm breeze, and good conversation. Armor to head back into the whining!
Coming home to a quite house with a husband doing the dishes!
Capturing Finn's personality in images...
1 comment:
Lovely praises. I like the margarita part a lot.
I see what you mean about seeing the future in his face!
Post a Comment