1. In the right light he looks slightly angelic and he really needs a haircut.
3. No matter how many times you tell him something he will believe what he wants. Sometimes he's so confident in his argument that even you believe him! Here he found my antibiotic eye drops (yeah, we'll get to that someday) and was sure that they were some sort of snot removal device....you can see the conviction of his argument, right down to the demo.
6. He has a keen sense of style. Checkout this amazing ensemble. I love the swim trunks on backwards. I think it was about 50 degrees. Mike told him to go get pants and shoes on...he followed directions.
7. He plays a mean set of milk drums. When Kroger is having a 4 for $5 sale on milk his drumming ability is heightened immensely! Every time I walk out of the room that door is open, the milk is on the floor and the boy has spoons in his hands. Seriously it takes him about 12 seconds to have this set up and a good 15 minutes of screaming when it has to be put away. (yeah, don't look at the contents of my fridge or you'll think we're lushes. Those things are on the bottom shelf because they are so rarely used...)


8. He still seems to be mean to his brother more than necessary. When asked why he chooses to act that way his response is always, "It fun!". Should I be worried???
9. He's started using the term "ready to roll" on a regular basis. I must say this is better than "it fun". It makes him sound so big! "Hey Mom, are ya ready to roll?" Where did my baby go??
10. He decided Sophie the dog was hungry the other night so he fed her. I then realized the munching was a bit louder than it should be. Sophie was happily eating, as were Finn and Dax. I really do feed my kids. Maybe my baby hasn't gone so far after all!

No comments:
Post a Comment