Saturday, May 3, 2008

10 things you've missed about Lily in the last ten days

1. After becoming an official Tween life really hasn't changed much

2. She needs to spend more time in big Cities! She was afraid of walking around downtown in a close by city.

3. I really enjoyed taking she and a good friend to a Casting Crowns concert for her birthday. (More to blog on that later)

4. They actually didn't talk the whole time!! (they sang)

5. Her school visited a traveling version of the Vietnam Memorial wall and we talked at length about Vietnam, she really is interested in history. (is that odd for a 10 year old?)

6. Somehow a hot dog, fries, root beer, & a small cone cost $8.75 on her school field trip...I'm thinking maybe math lessons? Do you have any idea where the change might be? Charity? I can only hope....hahaha

7. She spent the night at a friend's house. This is probably only the third time she's stayed over at non family places...she's feeling grown up!

8. She still whines, a lot! She does still laugh a lot, but I miss that little girl giggle!

9. Fine Arts day at school brought out an interest in Karate. (Hmmm...does Karate training get rid of whining??)

10. She is hands down the favorite big sister in this house!

No comments: